I guess I've been in sort of a non-communicative phase these last several days.
Zillion thoughts streaming through my head, but the words are beyond my grasp. Actually, its like this most of the time for me. But worse this week as I haven't even been able to muster the mental energy to write or answer emails. My apologies (tho most of the people I'd be emailing don't even know this blog exists) (so... why do I even have a blog, you ask? More on that later ~ )
Meanwhile I've been reading other people's blogs. Queen H, Gen Kats, Captain Mission for some. And of course, The Time Being, our beloved SK. How I envy all of you and your ability to write. My god Denise, when do you find the time?! Geez it would take me weeks to compose a single one of your essays you seem to be able to whip out in the middle of the night when you have insomnia for god sake. I get insomnia too. But I'm too brain dead to write anything, so I usually end up reading, or surfing other people's blogs.
Truth is, I feel intimidated by the talent you all posess, and your ability to communicate/articulate/tell a story. For the most part I'm humbled to the point of not wanting to venture a comment, even. Its like, I read this profound writing and think, well, what can I possibly say to that? So mainly I've been keeping to myself.
I wonder. Am I really that dense? Or am I just lazy? Whatever, its frustrating as hell.
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dearest Sandy,
You flatter me way too much. And you shortchange yourself!! You are NOT dense and PLEASE feel free to comment - I LOVE your comments! I don't know where all this 'stuff' is coming from, but yeah, I usually find the time in the middle of the night when I can't sleep. BTW - LOVED your blog on June 14th. Perfect! Also, I tried to email you at dddaydreamer@hotmai.com but it bounced back. Is that the correct addy? KEEP WRITING ON YOUR BLOG! You'd be surprised at the things that might surface.
Post a Comment