Tuesday, May 12, 2009

change is good

I feel like a kid in a candy store with all these colors and fonts and who knows what else. Now that I've discovered how to do this (customize my blog) I'll be constantly playing around with it. Next I'll have to figure out how to insert pictures and stuff. Yippee!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I'd change mine but then i can't keep the comments.

veleska1970 said...

i like this!! it's puuurrrty. i went through a phase where i was constantly changing my blog, too, and then i got stuck in a rut.

have fun!!

eek said...

I don't think I've ever changed my blog. :-(

I probably should but then I look at it and think "eh. Looks fine to me" and just leave it be.

Queen Hatshepsut said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all.

Anonymous said...

Why so long between blogs? I keep checking....