Sunday, September 13, 2009

fucktard

I have to admit, I'm starting to like the word. It perfectly describes this jerk down the street. This alcoholic drug dealing lowlife has been hanging out and spreading his slovenliness to my neighbors lately, some just kids, thouroughly disgusting anyone withing sight or earshot. Yesterday I was standing at my kitchen window when aforementioned idiot pulled up in front of the house across the street, Budweiser in hand, then casually got out of the car and proceeded to take a piss in the corner of their yard. Apparently he's not allowed in their house, to the credit of the responsible adults living there. Still. The guy is constantly drunk, and drives around without a care in the world, spreading his filth (and drugs) wherever he treads. Makes you wonder why he never gets pulled over and busted, or better yet, flip his car and die. Fuctard.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable. You know, it seems that people like that live in bliss and ignorance for many years. Life shirley ain't fair.

Anonymous said...

And i adore the word Fucktard!

daydreamer said...

Too bad I misspelled it ~ HA ha!!

veleska1970 said...

i use this one often, too. :)

Sandy said...

I think you're the one I got it from, V..

OMG!! the word is undumses which I read as u dum ass .. hee!!