you know, i have noticed that a lot of people i grew up with on the tv (especially MTV) are getting older. and looking it, too. talk about a reality check when someone you had a crush on when you were 13 (in 1983) is now old and scraggly-looking. age sneaks up on you fast and you're never prepared. it just blind-sides you.
Dennis Quaid? Oh dear God. How old do you have to be to qualify for AARP? I think I saw de Niro on the cover of my mom's copy once...granted he IS about 68 now but still...yikes.
4 comments:
dennis quaid?? on the cover of AARP??? WTF????
you know, i have noticed that a lot of people i grew up with on the tv (especially MTV) are getting older. and looking it, too. talk about a reality check when someone you had a crush on when you were 13 (in 1983) is now old and scraggly-looking. age sneaks up on you fast and you're never prepared. it just blind-sides you.
Dennis Quaid? Oh dear God. How old do you have to be to qualify for AARP? I think I saw de Niro on the cover of my mom's copy once...granted he IS about 68 now but still...yikes.
I got that edition of AARP too. I remember he was so hot/bad boy/scraggly haired. Woof. But yeah, he still looks good.
I was gonna say at least he didn't get fat, but it sure hasn't stopped Alec Baldwin's career, has it?
Post a Comment