Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Avatar 3-D

Visually stunning. But I walked out thinking I'd just watched Dances With Wolves on another planet.

We're finally getting winter here. Its hailing!

5 comments:

Queen Hatshepsut said...

You're not the only one. I felt that way too.

eek said...

Hmm...then I guess it would be new to me. I've never seen Dances With Wolves. LOL

:-)

veleska1970 said...

what an interesting comparison. "dances with wolves" is a fave of mine. i cannot imagine "avatar" being similar.

Anonymous said...

I refuse to see Avatar. I don't like massive Cameron films. Never saw Titanic either.

True Story: quite awhile ago, my friend Henry said "Do you remember that guy Michael, who used to hang around us in the 80s even though he was older? Well, he went out into the mountains (or something like that) and wrote a book called Dances with Wolves."

Sandy said...

...and ended up marrying Exene Cervenka.